RSC 18 week 15

BLOOPER AND FINISH

This week was sort of a stop and start period.  I was working on quilting on my pink Project Linus quilt. My shoulders would get so sore I would have to limit my sessions to one or two lines of quilting.  Then came the binding.  I’m lucky to have almost two yards of a very adaptable fabric, irregular stripes of several colors.  It seems to blend with so many fabrics, so I’m going to keep it for binding.  
So by fits and starts I finished the quilt today, after breaking four, yes four machine needles.  I finally found the cause today when I found a loose screw, causing the needles to bend and snap.  Fortunately I had plenty of spares.  
Here is my finished quilt, all set to go to our guild charity day on May 14.  

Today I rushed to make a yellow Sawtooth Star block for my monthly RSC18 collection.  In my haste I did not check back on any of my other blocks, like the pink monkeys on the lime green, which I did last month.  So this is my blooper block.  Maybe I should give it a name sometime.

I guess it will go into my orphan block stash.  We never know when they might find a home.  
That’s about it for news here.  I’m still waiting to see some actual green growth. I hard someone say they saw some tulip leaves popping up, but that’s all.  I look forward to seeing lots of lovely quilts and maybe some pretty flowers from all of you.
Please visit other quilter friends at
Rainbow Scrap Challenge at
   soscrappy  and

Oh, Scrap! at