While I’ve been sorting through my stash this week, I found that I have a great many charm squares, much more than I will ever use. I wanted to donate them to a local church Quilting group to use for their charity Quilts. However, giving them a large collection of random squares would mean more work for them than was worthwhile.
So I decided that making four patches or other blocks would be easier if they were paired as light and dark. This did not take very long for me to stitch them up by color pairs.
The result was about fifty pairs so far.
I will make twenty more pairs to complete a 50×70-inch top. I’ll keep you posted on my progress.
I’m excited to see all of your colorful projects, so I’m linking up with Angela at http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/ and Cynthia at http://quiltingismorefunthanhousework.blogspot.com/